Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kid FUN...

A crazy cut Porter got when he fell out on the front steps.  Alan was gone, of course, so I called my friend Sharon Kime to get some advice.  She even came over with some butterfly bandages and meds!  I just couldn't decide if it needed stitches or not - I guess I can't make decisions on my own sometimes (can I blame it on being pregnant?).  We just butterflied it and everything turned out fine.  He does have quite the scar now.
 
A friend from church, Eric Daniel.
Ok - This picture gave Alan and I the biggest laugh while on my trip to visit him in Boston.  We were just lounging around on one of the islands while waiting for our boat and Alan was looking at pictures on the camera.  Kalin and Porter must have been taking pictures - but who knows why Porter was using this gesture!  He doesn't even know what it means!  Unless Alan has been teaching him something behind my back! :)  We just couldn't stop laughing!
Oh, don't tell me your going to put that bone in your mouth Porter!

1 comments:

Missy said...

I stalk your blog and read it all the time even though I don't comment. But I had to comment this time to say CONGRATS on your new baby coming! That is so exciting! When are you due? We are expecting baby #5 in March. I am pretty sure this will be our last. I don't think I can handle any more! I'm so excited for you!