Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kalins Last Day of School - May 23rd

Kalins last day at Lewis Elementary is called "Field Day".  They get to go outside and play all sort of games and at the end we had a little class icecream party.


 Shanae, Raven, Naa, Mrs. Jones, Kalin, and Diara

Mrs. Duvall, Mrs. Jones, and Kalins teacher Mrs. Carlton.  What a great group of ladies!  They did a wonderful job and it always impressed me how on top of everything they were and how organized they kept everything!  So very thankful for them and for teaching Kalin.
 My other cute room mom made the pot with flowers and then had the kids all sign it.  I made the little pencil sign that we put in all of them.


 Porter came to play too!

 I even got out there and did the hula!  I don't have a picture for proof, but I rocked it!
I love that they have a rock wall in the gym!

0 comments: