Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"When I grow up!"

Porter just loves being a little worker!  He used his very own screwdrivers to take apart the metal gliders in this tv armour.  It seems like everything he talks about and does has to do with construction and working.  He'll even mention all the things he's going to do when he gets big.  For instance, he keeps telling me that when he grows up he's going to buy his own 5 hour energy drink because it will help him be strong and a good worker!

The neighbor kid Noah.
I made this little sign out of twigs.  It was my night for Activity days and we were talking about family history.  This is what I came up with as the craft for the girls to make.  It turned out amazing and the girls loved doing this - they did a really good job!  One mom even called me and said that it really touched her family and her daughter felt proud of her creation.

I know a little vain, but I wanted to have a picture in here with my bangs.  My picture doesn't get taken as often so I take it upon myself! 

0 comments: