Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Swingset

We bought a swingset off of craigslist in April.  It was quite the job for Alan (and a friend from work) to take it apart and then put it back together.  But the kids have loved it!  I have loved it - it's nice to be able to send the kids outside to play and actually have something to play with!
 This particular day, Alan and I were both home (not sure what we were doing at the time).  I had heard some noises but just thought they were in the office or using the chairs for something.  When we checked on them, this is what we saw!  I guess it was a drawing station outside.  They took the fold up table, office chairs, and a bunch of stuff to work with and made a little office outside.  So mischevious!!!  But cute!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

How funny! At least they weren't trying to ride the chairs down the slide or something!
Your bangs are SO cute btw! I love em!

miss you guys. I even miss your kids and wish I could see your belly grow! You will have to post pics occasionally.