Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some of my Favorites from 2010


Can't help but love that Porter face! This was the circus at Cobb County Fairgrounds. The first time either of them had been on a carnival ride.



This is one of those bitter-sweet moments. So happy that she can write her own name, but really? Permanent marker on the bedroom door!?


I think Alan was feeling a little too hot! Maybe it was just that he didn't want his picture taken!






Am I a bad mother for posting this one? I promise she is not naked! Can you get a better facial expression than this?



All the cousins minus Logan on our October visit to Utah.


Porter riding his first pony!





Lucas, Eliza, Porter, Logan, Kalin and Braden. Halloween fun at Thanksgiving Point. It was fun to see them interact with each other.






Sweet Aunt Kari on a hay ride at Wheeler Farm.


These two really do love each other. It's fun they are so close in age. Even though they can really put up a good fight they are best friends!





6 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Cute pictures of a couple of cute kids!!!

Lisa said...

i love that one of kalin with that face! and her door really is cute!

Josh and Cara said...

Kyli! Looks like you guys are doing great! Love the permanent marker on her door! So cute but so not funny at the same time! We sure miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

Awe what a fun year. You have the cutest photos. I love Porter on the horse!

Kari said...

Hahaha, I am laughing so hard at the one of Kalin! She is such a firecracker! I love and miss all of you. Nick reminds me more of Porter each day, he does the under bite thing with his bottom jaw that Porter does...Wonder if it's hereditary? Anyway, thanks for posting all the fun pictures, I love to see all of you! Give the kids a kiss for me, and tell Alan, "hey"! Love you!

Marilyn said...

I'm glad you are so great at taking pictures of the kids. It is great to see them
Love, Mom