Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun with Friends!

Kalin and Alyssa
Alan has been out of town for work and my cute friend Jenny invited us to the park with her family.

Eli, Alyssa, Emmy (our rockin' babysitter), Megan, Kalin and Porter. The kids, Emmy excluded, built this fire - how creative!
BEACH
Our first trip to Lake Acworth this summer. We love this beach, it is only 10 minutes away and just perfect for the kids to play.

Kalin, Boston, Porter, Grace, Gabe, and Porter
I helped them build this cool castle and mote, they were all so excited! Or maybe
that was just me! ha ha





Some of my friends...

Stephanie with Bradley










Cami and Brittney



Ali and me









Heather and I





Lisa, myself, and Jenny


Thanks for such a fun time everyone!

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

The day at the beach was great fun!
We need to make it a weekly tradition, the kids love it!!!
Thanks for playing with us at the park, everyone had a good time!

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We miss you all. Wish we had some warmer weather around here to go swimming :) Tell the kids hi for us.

Stephanie said...

I had so much fun! Next time I will bring my umbrella so we have more shade! You are so cute.

Lisa said...

Awww, the last picture isn't as awful as I worried it would be lol. TFS! So much fun. Can't wait to be back home and going again. It was flippin' cold the first day we got to Utah(like seriously my brother-in-law is still having to turn on the heater at night!) and I wanted to turn around and go home! LOL