Saturday, June 5, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I just love my children! Tonight we had a late night and stopped by Walmart to return a redbox flick. As we turned the corner onto the main road Kalin ooh'd and aah'd and with such sweetness exclaimed, "it's beautiful". She was talking about all the night lights from buildings and such. Wow, does this girl ever get out?! Really, I guess it is kinda beautiful when you think about it. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when she can find beauty in just about everything.

And to make things even better...as we were walking into walmart (me carrying porter because he didn't have any shoes and Kalin holding onto my pocket because Porter is just too darn heavy to carry with one hand anymore, sad) they saw a motorcycle and began waving excitedly at him from one end of the parking lot until he drove right past. He waved back and I heard at the same time from both of them, "he waved at me"! Oh, those sweet moments of innocence and pleasure. I am so very blessed and so happy! And if that's what it takes to feel happiness, then I should be set for life!

5 comments:

Widdison said...

Oh, this just makes me smile!

Jenny Moore said...

Those happy moments make it all worth it!! You have darling kids!!!

Lisa said...

They are just so cute Kyli!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Stones said...

I think they are blessed to have such good parents that teach them to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. You deserve a pat on the back. Now only if we can keep that pure innocence all their lives, I know put them in a bubble:) lv ya