Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun Visit!

My sister Kari came to visit a couple weeks ago for a few days. It was nice to spend some time with her, especially so the kids could get to know Aunt Kari a bit more. I was happy she wanted to come and that she took time to come see us! Kari's "Abstract Poppies" painting. Mine is very similar. We did this at a place called 'Sips n Strokes'. They instruct you step by step how to paint and then you get to take yours home! We had so much fun and felt so pleased with our work!

Kari and Nickolas
Daddy with Porter and Kalin. I had to get a picture with Dad because he isn't with us very often!
Chattanooga, TN. We visited Tennesee for a day with a trip to the zoo - it was small, but we only paid $8 for all 5 of us. We also went to a little park with some water fountains for the kids to play in and walked the 2nd longest pedestrian bridge in the nation. FUN and HOT!!
Great picture of the "Monster", looks even better when it is turned the right way! Cant figure out why it flipped like this.

Cute Kar! And cute Nick!
We found this awesome park downtown Kennesaw that just has an open field-like area. It was peaceful and quiet - perfect for our little picnic!

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Cute pictures of the cousins!
It's always great when sisters come to visit!

The Cannon Family said...

Sisters are the best! You two look so much alike - both beautiful!!

Lisa said...

i am glad I can say I've had the pleasure of meeting your sister, even if it was briefly. :) I've never heard of the sips and strokes place but that seems awesome!
I looks like you guys fit a lot in while she was there. Lots of fun!

Kari said...

Can't wait for the next trip! Love you and miss you! I will have a new post sson, I promise!