Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keeping Busy At Home

Porter, Porter, Porter...
He really is ALL boy! He is super busy and gets into everything. This first picture he is eating pudding, I think most of it ended up on him instead of in him! He looks like this after almost every meal! We took the picture to catch him flexing his muscles. We love it when he does that, his whole body shakes.
Porter loves to play with the broom, he seems to be able to find one wherever we go and its a nightmare to get them away from him. One day I thought I saw him go into the laundry room to get the broom and I went to look for him. He wasn't in there. Kalin came out of the laundry room so I asked her where Porter was and she said he was in there. I looked and he wasn't there. Okay, what are you smokin Kalin? I asked again and she said in there pointing to the dryer, so I opened it and there he was just sitting inside the dryer! That was a first!


A couple weeks ago we bought Kalin and Porter a little T-ball set. They (we) were so excited to play. It was fun showing them how to hold the bat and to watch the ball. After Alan swung he said "oh, I missed!" Yup, he did and I got it on camera! Love you Alan!


2 comments:

Jill Stones said...

What fun pictures! I cant believe how big the kids and Alan are getting:) Your house looks beautiful and I love the yard and tree's. Yes boys are really different, Bella is only 8 months and I can tell the differnce.
miss you

Marilyn said...

Alan just keep practicing I know you can do it. Maybe Kyli can help give you some pointers. Love Mom