Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Centennial Olympic Park

I have some wonderful friends here in Georgia! We all went down to the Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta to play in the water fountains (it's like newgate in SLC). Kalin, Porter and I spent our time standing in the middle of a circle of fountains around us, clinging and crying. Beth was able to get some cute pictures of the kids.

Just before leaving. Kalin with a Jonas and Thomas.


Porter trying not to get wet with mommy pushing him to get out!


Kalin, afraid to get wet as well, biting her finger


Trying to convince the kids to get wet...no success!



Eating lunch on the grass with all our beach towels


I'm going to steal Beths descriptions of Porter...

Porter working on his juicebox [that he stole from someone else]


Aahhh....success!
The funnest slide ever!

At least I thought so!Kalin and Jerem chasing birds, the kids had a lot of fun feeding and chasing them

5 comments:

Josh and Cara said...

What a fun park! I love that you were trying to get them to get wet!! That's how it always goes!! Cute pictures!

Marilyn said...

I love seeing the kids playing. I can see how much they are growing. The picture of Kalin with the water all around her is so neat. Porter looks sooo cute with his little chubby tummy I just want to hug him. Love, Grandma

Kari said...

you're so brave going head first down the slide! you are such a fun mom. Love you!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! Every time I see new pictures the kids look bigger and bigger. I can't believe it. Stop growing so fast little ones :(

Hayley said...

My favorite is the picture of you going down the slide, priceless! Good times.