Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What do we do when Daddy comes home...

When Alan came home from Boston we decided we needed to do some things together as a family.  He took a few days off and we had planned to go to the beach but the weather was pretty stormy and decided it wouldn't be worth it.  Instead, we drove up North to Amicalola Falls.  It was beautiful and such a fun/hard hike! 
 
 
I can totally tell I wasn't feeling up to par - still having morning sickness (all day)!
 
 


The coolest 3 people I know!  These stairs were killer!
 
 

 
The next day we went to the Georgia Aquarium (August 1).

Touching the sting rays

 
Then we let the kids play in the fountains and the Olympic Park.



 
I always get the best faces of Kalin!

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

that looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you guys are having all so fun experiences.
Love, Mom