Saturday, April 23, 2011

I liked being THIRTY

Turning 30 wasn't a big deal. I enjoy getting older, probably because I know I get to experience life and things are always changing. Even so, I have struggled a little more being 31. Don't know why!? Maybe I'm feeling old, or 31 just sounds old!

Alan and Kalin baked me a cake and then Porter joined in to help decorate it! Can you see the "31" in there? It's beautiful and it totally made my day! Alan stayed home from work, we went to lunch together at Panera Bread and then went shopping for me! Yay!




Kalin and Porter helping me blow out the candles! You know, since I'm so old!



Some of my friends went to dinner with me that week at Panera. It was sweet of them to support me and hang out. Those who made it were Lisa Parberry, Stephanie Saponas, and Heather Harmon.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I missed this post before! The cake is precious! I am excited for 30, it seems more mature...lol.