Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How about an update...

Still a happy mom here! Porter is doing great with the no-diaper-deal! He just jumped right in, would go all by himself without me having to remind him. This is very good, until you forget about it and its been a couple hours when you walk into the kitchen finding him wiping up his own poop with poopy undies! Oh, isn't that just the funnest thing! But what a little helper, right?! I love my son and I'm thankful (insert a little sarcastic laugh) for how often he reminds me that being a mom takes so much work! At least he likes to help clean up after himself. I don't know if it really is to help or to hide what he did! Guess it doesn't matter either way. We were at a friends (Heather Harmon) house today and Porter had an accident in the bathroom. He had taken her hand towel and wiped it up all by himself before coming to find me. I'm just glad there was no poop involved this time! Thanks Heather for being so sweet about it!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh the joys of potty training. He sound like he is doing better than Braden did though. At least he is going by himself. That is good :)