Thursday, October 29, 2009

Posting...

So, it's been really busy lately and I really haven't had time to post. I want to try and keep it up because it's a good way to get these memories written down before I forget, which seems to happen really quickly!
I had a nice chat with my brother Taylor the other day. Honestly, this hasn't happened in a long time! He mentioned how he wants to be closer to his family and that he misses me. Really, it's nice to hear that, especially from a brother, right?! I want to do the same thing. Family is the most important thing. We've all been through tough times, even still, but love needs to be there. My children and my husband are my life! I don't know what I would do if I lost any one of them. My brothers and sisters and my dad need to be a bigger part of my life as well. I have a connection with my siblings that I just can't seem to explain. I think part of my mom is in each of us, so we all need each other to keep my mom around. That probably doesn't really make much sense, but I do want my family to know that I love them, without having to say it. So, I'm getting to work!
I have posted a few posts to catch up, so you'll have to check them out! Please let me know what you think, it's really nice to hear from others. If I don't have your blog on here let me know what it is and I'll add you! Thanks!

4 comments:

Bry and Amb said...

I love all of the pictures! The kids are getting so big! I think the last time I saw Porter, he was just a baby! You all look great! (I need to be like you and do a huge update!)

Hayley said...

I know what you mean about keeping in touch. I'm terrible at it. You seem better than I am. I agree about the importance of family and friends. Thanks for the update! Hayley

Gwen said...

I totally understand what you said about your mom being in each of you. It's important to have close family relationships but it can be difficult when everyone grows up and moves away.

taryn said...

Hi Kyli!

Sorry I have been so quiet. I haven't had an iinternet connection to get on regularly. Man, I miss you guys! I know I didn't get too hang out all that often, but when I did, I LOVED it! You're all on my mind often! please tell the kids and Alan I send my love. Porter has gotten SO big! I will have to come visit soon so you can meet Luke.

Love you LOADS!
Taryn