Thursday, October 29, 2009

And Here Comes Fall!!

The leaves have started, well a few weeks ago now, falling off the trees. Kalin will see them and exclaim, "oh, I'm so excited for fall", in such a grown up way! I just love her enthusiasm for life and I pray that she will keep it. We went to Cagle's Dairy Farm in Canton to get pumpkins this year. We were a little dissapointed with the selection but ended up with some nice pumpkins and a little drive! It was raining and really cold actually, so we got our pumpkins and turned right back around to go home but stopped at a place called Shane's Rib Shack to eat lunch.Eeeww, pumpkin guts!
It's fun as the kids get older and we can do more as a family together. Like carving pumpkins and Porter throwing the guts all over the kitchen!

A week later these sweet pumpkins were shriveled and moldy! I think in utah they lasted at least a month!

5 comments:

Travis and Kina said...

Your kids are just too too cute! I cannot believe how much they've grown. Looks like fun!

Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe how big they're growing. It's so fun to see what you're up to and how you are. Kyli, you're really photogenic! Also, I get the feeling that your Porter and my Jared just might be similar in how they are... those fun little 2 year old boys!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh they are getting sooo big!!! They are so cute. Braden has that same shirt as porter. Funny how we do that sometimes :)

Love Tubbys....

Hollie said...

Wow, great looking pumpkins! So good to hear from you again. I look forward to seeing more updates on your blog :)

Chels said...

You guys all look great! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!