Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Little Entertainer

Kalin makes us laugh and giggle constantly! Who needs to spend money for fun when you have her? She really brings a lot of joy to our lives and we love her busy personality.

One day I walked into my bathroom and there was Kalin lying in the sink. I just had to get some pictures of that!

The picture with the scrunched nose was taken through the glass door to our deck. It actually turned out to be pretty funny.

Do you think Kalin will fit in your backpack? Well she did!

3 comments:

Kari said...

She is so cute!! I can't stop laughing...did Alan put her in the backpack?

Unknown said...

The Kids are sure growing up. I miss them and you and Alan. I hope all is well Take Care Love Dad

Missy said...

Kyli, she is so adorable! These are the first pictures I've seen of her since she was a brand new baby!