Saturday, April 12, 2008

Formula Disaster

Kalin is a master at finding anything and everything to get into. We've locked up the fridge, pantry, and all lower cabinets in the kitchen. But to no avail, she started pulling a chair over to the counter and getting into the upper cabinets. Yes, that is where we keep the formula. Kalin has dumped the can of formula out twice now and this time Porter decided to join in the fun! When I walked in the room he was eating it out of his hands! Have I learned my lesson? Not yet actually, I still have yet to move the formula!


4 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my heck, that is the cutest, funniest and sadest (for you) picture ever!! What a handsome boy even if he is covered in formula!

Kristi said...

I'm so excited to join you on the blogging world! Your kids are so cute! Keep updating!!!

Kari said...

Hey Ky, I love the new background. It loks great! Love you!

Missy said...

Oh, what a mess! I love how it is stuck all over him. That's so funny!