Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's a "REAL" spider

This morning while I was getting ready for church Kalin found a little plastic spider and thought it would be funny to trick dad. She set it just outside the bathroom door and then we continued to get ready. I didn't really think much of it until I heard Porter say "mom, what is that by the door?" Kalin said, "its a "real" spider Porter". Well, I guess he went and got his dad, because the next thing I hear is Alan on the phone and all of a sudden he tells Porter to stay back and then tells Kalin and I not to come out of the bathroom. (This all being very serious like). He finishes his phone conversation and then I hear this loud "whack, whack, whack". So, I didn't think it would ever go this far. Porter was real freaked! Obviously his dad was as well! He must of really hammered that poor plastic mold of a spider to break him like that! I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the tears back! I opened the door just after he mutilated the innocent thing - nobody really quite knew what to say. I felt bad for a split second that Porter was frightened, but boy that was a fun morning!

0 comments: