Monday, March 30, 2009

Snow Day!!! Or is it Ice Day?

Here is Kalin and Porter freezing! This was our one and only real snow day in Georgia so we had to take the kids out. We don't even have that much snow gear, so we only stayed out for a few minutes! I know you really can't say it's much of a snow day compared to Utah!



Kalin was excited to be able to play in the snow. Even though it stuck on the ground, it was more like ice or slush so we couldn't really play with it. I tried, but my hands were so cold I had to do the freezing dance!

6 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Kyli, you are adorable! What yucky weather! I'm so done with snow. Hope it warms up for you guys!!

Lisa said...

Too cute!!! The kids are getting so big. We will send some snow your way if you want. We are getting sick of it and ready for some warmer weather :)

Kari said...

You are a dork...but I love ya! ;) The kids look adorable as usual and you do too! Miss you!

KLC said...

So, where I live it is just barely not your birthday any more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just wanted to let you know that I thought of you today!

Stacy said...

So that is winter in Georgia?? I knew I lived in the wrong state! Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe your baby is growing up so fast! Your kids are too cute... hope you guys are doing well!

Kari said...

Hey Sis, thanks for the sweet comments! I am also sorry that I didn't call you. It turned out to be kinda a crappy day, I called Dad crying. Yeah, Dad?!?! I am okay though...it's just Launie. Anyway, I need to see more cute pics of the kids so find time to post something would ya! I am miss you tons and wish I could visit... :( Love you!