Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Somebody was SPOILED!


A couple weeks ago we helped our friends Stephanie and Brian watch their dog Portland. She was with us Tuesday through Friday until dinner time and then she stayed over night Friday. One might think, "Wow! What are they thinking, that will be crazy!" It was quite the oppostite. Portland is a great dog. She is very obedient and very good with the kids. They loved playing with her. Kalin was especially preoccupied with her by throwing her toys and the frisbee - most of all by telling her to sit. Every time Kalin turned around she be saying "sit" and "good girl"! All in all Portland was spoiled with so much attention. We had fun, but it was time for her to go home and now mom and dad know that they don't want a dog. We just want Portland to come and play every now and then! Thanks Stephanie and Brian for letting us play with her!

2 comments:

Kari said...

So cute Kyli! I think we may have the same hair cut, my was completely by accident. I will have to tell you about it. I can't believe how big the kids are. And thinking about it...Porter's 2! WOW! Time for baby #3! ;) I love you so much! Give the kids a kiss for me and tell Alan hi.

Jill Stones said...

Oh how I miss the tela tubby family!! you all are looking so cute and grown up!! very cute family, we miss you!