Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just some random pics!

Kalin showing her pillow that mommy made! Yes, I made the pillow and it was actually quite fun. I just used old clothes for the fabric and then hand stitched the flower on.



Kalin's two stitches (well, one actually - the other one broke before we got a picture). She fell in the bathroom and split her chin open. It was tiny, but I was worried that my little girl would get a scar! This was at the same time, Porter was feeling left out and wanted his picture taken too!

New Year's Eve! Or new Year's day! I can't remember which one, but anyway Kalin just loves sparklers and Porter just wanted to run free outside! That was our extent for our New Years celebrations this year. maybe next year we'll have a little more exciting one!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Way cute pillow. So creative again! My kids have been getting hurt a ton lately too. They look like I beat them, but they do it all themselves or to each other.

Josh and Cara said...

Kyli! Way fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your kids are getting big! I can't believe how fast they grow! It makes me sad sometimes!

p.s. way to go on the cute pillow! I'm impressed!

BairFamily said...

I love the pillow! Can I copy you? Christmas looked fun at your house and Kalin is so funny and cute when dancing. It reminds me of my girls making themselves dizzy from all the twirling! I have to agree with Lisa concerning my kids. Sometimes it's so hard being little!

Melissa said...

Kyli! It's Melissa Newbold. I was so excited to find your blog through Cara Barnett's!! We miss you here in Syracuse! Our blog is set to private so will you give me your email address so I can add you. My email is
lissa9480@yahoo.com

Widdison said...

Kyli!! I've been thinking about you. I found your blog from Jill's. Miss you so much here!